Crisis Line & Safe House (CL&SH) is seeking candidates for a Therapist position. The Therapist is responsible for providing one-on-one services to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and sexual assault utilizing a trauma-informed practice model. The Therapist may also facilitate residential or community-based support groups. All duties are performed in alignment with the mission and philosophy of CL&SH.
Essential Job Functions:
• Providing competent, trauma-informed individual therapy to victims of trauma
• Conducting case management duties necessary to support ongoing clinical care of clients, including case record documentation, follow-up, etc.
• Following funding guidelines and stipulations as it relates to service provision, case management, and documentation.
• Maintaining appropriate standards of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
• Working as a team member with other staff and volunteers to achieve the mission of CL&SH
Requirements for Applicants:
• Must hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to independently practice as a Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Counselor, or Clinical Social Worker.
• Three to five years’ experience in providing therapy to victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
• Knowledge of and experience in providing trauma-informed care
• Knowledge/understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence and sexual assault
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Willingness to travel between our Macon and Warner Robins locations to provide services
• Ability to work independently
• Organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Ability to learn to utilize the agency’s database program
• Telehealth certification preferred
Entry salary: $55,000, adjustable depending upon selected candidate’s qualifications and agency budget considerations.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and term life insurance as well as EAP paid at 100% by the organization. Elective coverages available through Aflac. 401k with matching available after 12 months of employment.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Susan Johansen, Therapist firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.