Crisis Line & Safe House is hiring two (2) licensed therapists.
Please see job description below. If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Email only. NO PHONE INQUIRIES
Job Title: Therapist
Reports to: Executive Director
Department: Counseling Program
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Job Hours: Full Time/40 hours per week
The Therapist is responsible for providing one-on-one services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault utilizing a trauma-informed practice model. Additionally, the therapist will facilitate one community-based support group each week. All duties are performed in alignment with CL&SH mission and philosophy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing competent, trauma-informed individual therapy to victims of domestic violence or sexual assault
- Conducting case management duties necessary to support ongoing clinical care of clients, including: case record documentation, follow-up, etc.
- Following funding guidelines and stipulations as it relates to service provision and case management
- Remaining up-to-date on resources available to assist victims of domestic violence and sexual assault to include, but not limited to, community and in-house resources
- Remaining up-to-date on trauma-informed practice models and best practices in providing therapy to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Maintains appropriate standards of confidentiality
- Ensures that necessary information regarding each client is properly documented either in the client file and/or through other data collection methods
- Participates in program evaluation to ensure that results can be incorporated to improve programs
- Works as a team member with other staff and volunteers to achieve the mission of CL&SH
Requirements of Position Applicants:
- Possess a license in Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling or Clinical Social Work
- Possess a 3-5 years’ experience in providing therapy to victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Possess knowledge of and experience in providing trauma-informed care
- Possess an understanding of domestic violence and sexual assault dynamics
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn to utilize the agency’s database program