What Is Sexual Assault?
Any Sexual Contact That Occurs Without Your Clear Consent
What Is Sexual Assault and What To Do If Sexual Assault Occurs?
Types of Sexual Assault include (but not limited to):
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual stalking or "Peeping"
- Forcing a person to pose for sexual pictures
- Unwanted sexual touching or penetration
- Marital Rape
It's Rape If....
- You Say "No"
- You don't give consent
- You are unable to give consent
You Are Under 16 Years of Age And...
- You are forced or coerced into giving consent