Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone That Has A Passion For Victims And...
Specific Requirements for Hospital Response Advocates
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be able to provide your own reliable transportation You must be able to attend trainings on a regular basis
- You must be caring, compassionate and able to work with others
- You must be interested in the community, issues of sexual assault and domestic violence and willing to help others
- You must be available for hospital call outs approximately 3 – 7 nights per month
- You must be willing to try being a volunteer before deciding if you want to continue
- We do require a background check and drug screen on all applicants.