Your privacy is important to us. Please see the below policy which governs who we gather, utilize, impart, reveal and utilize individual data:
- Before, or at the time of, collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize data singularly with the target of satisfying the purpose(s) for which the data is being collected, and for other good purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the affected individual, or as required by law.
- We will only retain data for the length of essential to satisfy the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- We will gather data by legal and reasonable means and, where applicable, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information will be exact, finished and updated for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and utilized.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide individuals with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our agency as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Crisis Line & Safe House of Central Georgia
915 Hill Park Suite 100 C
Macon, GA 31201
230 Margie Drive, Suite 400
Warner Robins, GA 31088