Want to Volunteer?
Who Can Volunteer?
Come join our team of compassionate, dedicated volunteers! To get started, please complete the volunteer application below.
Our talented group of volunteers performs a variety of tasks from answering phones to serving as a sexual assault response advocate.
If you are interested in volunteering as a sexual assault response advocate, please keep in mind that you must be over age 18, have your own reliable transportation, be able to attend training sessions on a regular basis and be available for hospital call outs.
All volunteers must pass a background check and drug screening.
24-Hour Crisis Hotline
Please Complete All (Required*) Fields
—Please choose an option—MaleFemale
—Please choose an option—Sexual Assault Hospital ResponseSafe HouseAwareness ActivitiesInterpreter/TranslatorLegal AdvocacyClerical ServicesInternship (hours needed in box below)Crisis HotlineFund Raising
—Please choose an option—RadioTVWord of MouthNewspaperBrochurePresentationWebsiteOther
Specific Requirements for Hospital Response Advocates
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be able to provide your own reliable transportation You must be able to attend trainings on a regular basis
- You must be caring, compassionate and able to work with others
- You must be interested in the community, issues of sexual assault and domestic violence and willing to help others
- You must be available for hospital call outs approximately 3 – 7 nights per month
- You must be willing to try being a volunteer before deciding if you want to continue
- We do require a background check and drug screen on all applicants.
Crisis Line & Safe House of Central Georgia
915 Hill Park Suite 100 C
Macon, GA 31201
230 Margie Drive, Suite 400
Warner Robins, GA 31088